Tuesday, July 29, 2008

For anyone who cares and reads my blog

I have recently joined MOLD4EVR, with BB and the other peeps. I've donated my services as a banner maker, and will attempt to make banners with links to the site. Then I encourage you to stick them on your blogs, to help promote this newly formed blog. I'll be posting my creations on MOLD once I have work out the bugs and such. So stay tuned, and if you would like to visit this site, and haven't before, click on the title of this post.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Taiger. :)
    Anyway, I'm thinking of joining MOLD4EVR, and I probably will. And your banners are AWESOME! I want them all. :D
    -Rebecca Joy from LRRH-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, I really like your blog background. It's so dream-like. :D

    ReplyDelete

Visitors

Locations of Site Visitors