Wednesday, March 19, 2008

TAG! YOU'RE IT!

Tagged by Ennalee

Rules:

1/ you link back to the person who tagged you.
2/ post these rules on your blog.
3/ share six unimportant things about yourself.
4/ tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5/ let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Okay, I will now commence with the randomness:

  1. I'm a lazy slacker who probably shouldn't be doing this, because it's wasting time I could be doing something worth while.
  2. I still have my teddy bear, and I hug her when I'm sad.
  3. I'm too self-critical and have low self-esteem.
  4. Routines bore me, I can get sick of them within a week.
  5. If I was a flower I would be Alyssum.
  6. I dislike shoe and clothes shopping.
Now I'm supposed to tag people. Well, I'm not sure who hasn't been tagged yet.
How about: Faith, Summermoon, Fantasy, BookButterfly, Ani Isilee, and . . . Ennagirl.
I'll be sending notices shortly.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering, is there a direct link to your projectplaylist playlist? I want to see all the songs you have on it, and I can only see one at a time as it is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my playlist account.

    http://www.projectplaylist.com/user/16291680/view

    I just made it short like that, because it didn't fit well big anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! I'm always looking for new music. :)

    ReplyDelete

Visitors

Locations of Site Visitors